Please observe the following with regard to this website and its contents:
1. Copyright: All articles and other content on The Linux Information Project website are copyrighted by The Linux Information Project (1075 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA) or by Bellevue Linux (same address), (unless specifically stated to the contrary). Content copyrighted by The Linux Information Project and Bellevue Linux is not available for republishing on other websites or on any other media, except with the express written permission of the copyright owner.
2. Linking policy: Websites may (and are encouraged to) provide links to any page(s) on this site.
3. Disclaimer: A good faith effort is made to provide accurate and timely information. However, it is the responsibility of users of such information to independently verify its accuracy and completeness. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THIS WEBSITE NOR ANY OF ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING TO SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, BUSINESSES OR OTHER ORGANIZATIONS OR PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.
4. Linux trademark: Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
5. Contact: bellevuelinux at yahoo.com
Created January 19, 2005. Updated January 21, 2006.